Genetic Engineering – CRISPR/CAS*How does it work – does it work at all?
- Gene “technology” simply explained
- What’s new about CRISPR/Cas & Co?
- Why is it called gene editing?
- Ingenious or completely overrated?
- Who decides what we eat?*
- Where does it grow?
- What exactly is the labelling like?
- Why is there hidden GMO in conventional meat?
- Who needs GMO?
- Can genetic engineering be used to protect the climate and stopp worlds hunger?
- “Green Revolution” 3.0?
Beste, A. (2022): GREENWASHING & HIGH TECH – Faking it: (un-)sustainable solutions for agriculture.