Consultance for …
Politicians, urban gardening projects, research institutions, universities, farmers, environmental associations, food processors and many more.
I offer advisory services in many subject areas and for different target groups.
My experience from 25 years of agricultural extension and training and 12 years of political consulting at European,national and federal state level allows for a good combination of legislative level and practical relevance.
- Sustainable soil management and humus build-up
- Agriculture and climate change
- Regional supply chains, market concepts, community catering
- Dietary styles, regional marketing
- Food handicrafts, food quality, hygiene regulations, Codex Alimentarius
- EU Farm-to-Fork strategy, Common European Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Organic farming and agroecology
- How does political representation of interests work in Berlin and Brussels? Structures, contact persons, decision-making processes.