Mobile School Lesson on SoilHow much soil do we live on in the world?
- How much area for land use is there?
- How much of it is usable for agriculture?
- How much of it are we destroying?
- How much land does an industrial estate need?
- What does flooding have to do with soil functions?
- Why is soil protection flood protection?
- What lives in the soil?
- How do soils stay healthy?
- Can you feel and see healthy soil?
- School lesson with the spade
- Taking and assessing soil samples ourselves.
- We can see and feel if the soil is healthy!
- We can see if the soil is vital and fulfils its functions!
- A simple test with water shows how stable the soil aggaregates are!
- We assess the decomposition ourselves with the help of pictures.
See also Qualitative Soil Analysis