How to farm sustainably?*Fertile soil
- Sustainable farming
- How does healthy soil nutrition work?
- Why is mineral fertiliser harmful to the climate, but also harmful to soil animals?
- Why are monocultures susceptible to pests?
- Wide crop rotations are sustainable
- Safe harvest and healthy soil
- Where does our drinking water come from?
- Why is our drinking water in danger?
- What does clean drinking water have to do with healthy soil?
- Getting humus growth right
- Agroforestry – trees in fields …
- Permaculture – cultivated disorder …
- More water in the landscape and in the soil …
- Is indoorfarming sustainable?
Beste, A. (2022): GREENWASHING & HIGH TECH – Faking it: (un-)sustainable solutions for agriculture.
Beste, A. (2019): Comparing Organic, Agroecological and Regenerative Farming.
Beste, A.; Idel, A. (2019): The belief in technology and big data. The myth of climate smart agriculture – why less bad isn’t good.